- Find an immigration lawyer who is part of the AILA. If you’re still in the early stages of searching for an immigration lawyer, a great place to start is the American Immigration Lawyers Association, also known as AILA.
- It is the only legal association in the United States with 15,000 attorneys who focus on immigration. Members must take continuing education classes every year, so they know about recent changes in U.S. law. This is important because immigration guidelines change often.
- Look for a lawyer with a focus on your type of case. You may also want to find a lawyer with specific experience that matches your needs.
- For example, a case dealing with deportation or removal from the United States may require a different approach than a case about getting a visa. Depending on your unique situation, it can be helpful to have a focused plan of action.
- Interview more than one immigration lawyer. If possible, try to interview several lawyers before making a decision. Study their websites and read through testimonials or referrals from past clients. Were other people in similar situations happy with how the lawyer helped with their cases?
- Immigration issues can be stressful, long and emotional for you and the people you love. You deserve to have a lawyer you trust.
IMMIGRATION TO THE UNITED STATES IS A COMPLEX MULTI-STEP PROCESS.
We offer a wide range of legal services, including:
– A detailed explanation of each step in the immigration program of interest in your situation;
– Preparation of well-developed petitions, statements, petitions, appeals and other legal documents;
– Assistance in collecting the necessary evidence;
– Development of harmoniously built legal decisions in difficult circumstances;
– Providing legal advice and strategies that maximize the effectiveness of efforts and speed up the process;
- Avoiding costly mistakes and protecting you from the dangers hidden in the details;
- Comprehensive consultations in Russian, Turkish, Albanian and German.
These are far from all the issues with which we can help you. After many years of practice in immigration law, we can provide legal assistance in any matter related to immigration or an interrelated category.